Drinking sufficient water should be the first requirement of the day. According to research, men should drink at least 3 liters and women should drink at least 2.2 liters of water per day. Drinking water does not add calories.
This quantity can be varied depending on factors like pregnancy or breastfeeding, a warm environment, illness and hard physical activity.
There is an easy way to check whether you are drinking water in excess or less of it. If your urine is completely colorless means you are drinking water in excess. If the color of urine is yellow then you are not drinking sufficient water. If sufficient water is drunk then urine is of pale yellow color.
Best time to drink water
- Drinking 1 – 2 glasses of water early morning is good for health.
- Do not wait for the thirst signal. Whether thirsty or not drink water at regular intervals, that will save you from dehydrated.
- One should drink a small quantity of water half hour before and after meals.
- It is better to drink water after having foods which are dry in nature. It helps to facilitate digestion and swallowing.
Benefits of drinking water for hair
Water is miracle pill for natural hair. It is a cheap and the easiest way to get healthy hair. Approximately drinking 8 glasses of water daily is very helpful to make your hair healthy. Water helps the body to absorb nutrients and regulate the continuous motion of the blood which travels through all parts of the body, and which feeds the a small secretion sac in hair roots. It stimulates hair growth. If your hair becomes brittle, split ends, dry or may not be growing, the main reason may be the hair roots are deficient of needed water levels. Try to drink sufficient water every day with some physical activities helps to get you healthy and gorgeous hair.
Top Ten benefits of drinking water for healthy hair
- Drinking water is the root source of energy for each and every cell of our body. It includes the cells that are responsible for hair growth and its health.
- Drinking water at least 6 glass per day helps to nurtures cells and provides required vitamins to hair.
- It helps to generate energy for the body which is considered as a core power to maintain life.
- Our scalp and the hair roots have many sensors and sensitive nerve endings. Water activates the sensors. It also activates these nerve endings. Which in turn improve the natural vibrancy of hair.
- Drinking sufficient water per day can also be helpful to get you free from hair thinning and controlling dandruff by washing it frequently.
- Drinking water helps to promote hair growth in the large amount and tends to fight with other scalp and hair related challenges.
- Gentle dehydration can sap energy from your hair roots which result in hair loss.
- Lack of water consumed by body causes dehydration and does not meet your body’s daily water requirements which directly impacts the natural growth cycle of your hair.
- Drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water helps hair roots to soak up the water and provide hydration to the hair, which boosts up hair growth and prevents from dry, rough, brittle and withered hair.
- To prevent the damage by the chlorinated and salty water rinse you should wash hair with clean water before going to swimming pool or beach. Hair will absorb clean water so it will not soak much of chlorinated or salty water.